It's a New Year, holidays are over - Time to organize those closets.

     I am happy to say that I have my first organizing job, and I am looking forward to this great opportunity.  Before I post my new project, I wanted to show you my finished results of my own closet as well as my daughters.


Storage bins are a must have.  If you can get clear ones, all the better so you can see whats inside.  It keeps like items sorted easily and dust free.


I purchased this shoe organizer for my daughter, who most definetely has a passion for shoes.  Keeps the shoes organized as well as the entry way clutter free.  The rolling bathroom/craft organizer serves as a great organizer for all her hair accessories, hats and mittens.  Notice pants and smaller hanging items can easily hang over the top of the organzier.  Longer dress's, skirts, coats, etc. are hung to either side.  This is also prevents overloading of the closet rod.

Call me so we can get your closet organzied too!  And "Stay Simply Organized"

Comments

Popular Posts